Change of administrator Follow
The account administrator is a vital role in managing a uAttend account, as they have exclusive access to many areas of the portal and carry elevated permissions required for performing essential tasks. If your account administrator is no longer a part of your organization and you can no longer access your account, you will need to assign a new administrator for your account. Naturally, this will require some level of authorization from the account owner. To this end, you can download, complete, and submit the Change of Admin form (attached to this article) to our support team for review and processing.
- If you still have access to an administrator profile on your account, you can simply add an additional administrator and archive any existing admins without the need to contact our support team.
- Complete the form legibly and to your best ability. Illegible/incomplete submissions will be returned.
- Allow up to 3 business days for processing.
To submit a change of admin request, follow these steps. :
uAttend_change of admin request
- Download and open the change of admin form from this article.
- Complete the form and save the file using a DOC format. Name the file: uAttend_Change.of.Admin.Form_<insert your company ID>.
- Attach the file in an email addressed to: email@example.com.
- If you already have an open support ticket for this issue, you can attach the file and reply with the following in the ticket comments instead of composing a new email.
- Enter the following in the subject field: uAttend- Change of Admin Include the following information in the body of the email:
- Account name:
- Company ID:
- Confirm the required document is attached.
- You should receive a response within 3 business days.