Do you have a JR, DR, CB, or MN series timeclock, if yes you can give your employees the ability to clock in and out with an RFID card, or key fob. This field in the Employee profile is where you will input the badge number found on the card, or the fob.
- uAttend does not support ANY 3rd party accessories (RFID badges, key fobs, badge printers, PoE adapters, etc.).
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- Omit any leading 0's from the ID printed on the badge when entering it in the portal.
- BN Series devices do not accept RFID authentication.
- Archiving a user will NOT automatically deactivate the badge assigned to them. The badge ID must be removed from the user profile before it can be assigned to another employee.
- If you need to remove a badge from an archived employee, so you can add it to another employee, you must unarchive the employee, delete the badge ID from their profile, then rearchive them.
- If you don't know which archived employee is already assigned the RFID badge/key fob, you can run an Employee report (filtered to view archived users) and select Badge ID from the available attributes to determine which archived employee is currently assigned the intended badge ID.
To configure an RFID badge/key fob for an employee, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Click on the name of the intended employee or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for an employee.
- Click the Punch Management tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Badge Number option.
- Enter the intended badge number for this employee.
- Click the SAVE button.