Assigning a PIN number (BN5000, BN5500, BN6000, BN6400/BN6500) Follow
One of the many authentication methods available in uAttend is clocking in using a 4-digit numeric PIN, enter that number here in this field for your employees to use at the clock.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
To configure a PIN number for an employee, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Employees tab.
- Click on the name of the intended employee or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for an employee.
- Click the Punch Management tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the PIN option.
- Enter the intended PIN number for this employee.
- Click the SAVE button.