For those using a BN series timeclock, this field in your employee’s profile is where you will see the fingerprint ID’s associated with the employee.
- Fingerprint templates for JR series timeclocks are not transferrable with templates for a BN series timeclock.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- The use of any biometric features will require acknowledging the biometric data disclosure.
- The template must also be registered on a timeclock (BN Series) using the matching fingerprint ID to associate it with the employee.
- Once registration is complete (on the portal and timeclock), a template can be transferred to other timeclocks (same model ONLY) on your account by uploading the intended templates from the portal and downloading them to the intended timeclock.
To configure fingerprint IDs for an employee, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the People tab.
- Click on the name of the intended employee or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for an employee.
- Click the Punch Management tab.
- Enter the intended fingerprint ID number(s) for this employee.
- Click the SAVE button.
- Click the Add Fingerprint ID button to add more IDs for this employee.
- Repeat steps 5-7 to add optional Fingerprint ID 3-5.