There are a huge variety of custom export options for uAttend. These options will format the export of a Pay Period and/or Timecard report. Check out the custom daily hours export option to see if it meets your custom reporting needs. You can preview examples of this export format attached to this article.
- Changing this setting from the default option of CSV will incur a flat fee of $8.00 per month added to your monthly bill, you can export the file an unlimited amount of times per month.
- Formatted export files are provided "as-is", we strongly recommend testing the file for compatibility and accuracy prior to use.
- There are no programmatic changes, updates, or corrections available to any export file at this time.
- The custom format is not displayed in the uAttend portal. Open the exported file to see the formatted report.
To export a custom daily hours report, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click the Export tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Export Preference option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the Custom Daily Hours report from the list.
- Click the SAVE button.
- Follow the steps in the article to run the Pay Period report and/or Timecard report, using the option to export the report to your workstation.