As an administrator, you can access our various reports from your web portal. Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on reports.
- If you have changed your account settings or added missing punches, vacation time, holidays, or sick time to an employee's timecard, and these changes are not reflected in your report, you may need to recalculate your timecard.
- The uAttend's Scheduled FTP Reports module, is a great tool for automating report data. Please note that this feature requires your organization to have an FTP server set up and running, and the report will send reports to your FTP server at the scheduled time(s).
Here is a list of the reports that we currently offer:
- Pay Period Report: The Pay Period Report displays a breakdown of employee totals for a given pay period by pay code. This report provides a high-level view of hours by each department (or all departments) or by employee and is useful for exporting employee time data into your payroll provider.
- Time Card Report: The Timecard Report will display your uAttend timecard hours by department or employee. The Timecard Report allows for a customizable date range. By default, this report will display the first day of the month to the current day.
- Batch Report: The Batch Report gives you the ability to see the details of timecard data, whereas timecard reports give an overview. This report also supports in-line editing to make those last-minute edits even easier.
- Average Hour Report: The Average Hours Report gives you a summary of the average weekly hours and total hours worked for the selected date range
- Punch Report: The Punch Report in uAttend is designed to give you an overview of punch history, locations, and methods. If you need to view hours for payroll submission that include totals, lunch deductions, and benefit hours, head over to the Pay Period Report.
- Job Tracking Report: The Job Tracking Report is designed to provide you with detailed information generated from the jobs and job codes you’ve entered into your uAttend account combined with Job Tracking punches your employees have performed.
- Shift Report: The Shift Report will give you a breakdown of hours as they correlate to the shifts you have built in your account.
- Shift Exception Report: The Shift Exception Report is a great resource to provide an overview of punches that occurred outside of the shift rules you have defined in the Shifts feature, such as late arrivals, or early-outs. This is a great report to monitor punctuality and tardiness, but it will not flag absences on a day where no punches occurred.
- Employee Report: Use the Employee Report in uAttend to quickly view and filter on attributes you’ve entered into your uAttend account, such as fingerprint ID and payroll ID numbers.
- Expense Report: The Expense Report in uAttend will give you a detailed breakdown of expenses that have been added to the system during the defined date range, data can be filtered by expense code or employee.
- Tips Report: The Tips Report in uAttend will give you a detailed breakdown of tips that have been added to the system during the defined date range, data can be filtered by department or employee.
- Time Off Report: The Time Off Report in uAttend will give Administrators and Supervisors the ability to track time off employees have used.
- Overtime Report: The Overtime Report in uAttend will provide a breakdown of overtime accrued for the defined date range
- Scheduling Report: Once you’ve published your schedules, you can use uAttend’s Scheduling Report to view hours worked in a particular shift across the date range you’ve defined, this report can be filtered by position, or by employee.
- Temperature Report: Designed for use with DR2500 timeclocks, uAttend’s Temperature Report will give you detailed information on temperature scan results generated from your DR2500.