Scheduled FTP Reports Follow
The uAttend's Scheduled FTP Reports module, is a great tool for automating report data. Please note that this feature requires your organization to have an FTP server set up and running, and the report will send reports to your FTP server at the scheduled time(s).
- You must configure your own FTP server to use this feature.
- FTP report delivery will only write to the root folder (not in subfolders).
- FTP report delivery is scheduled in Central Standard Time and you may need to convert for your local time zone.
- SFTP is not supported by this feature at this time.
- There are some example reports attached to this article for your reference.
To configure scheduled FTP reports, follow these steps. :
uAttend_scheduled FTP reports
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Reports tab and scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the slider button On/Off to enable/disable the reporting options you intend to configure FTP delivery for (listed below).
- Daily hours report
- Employee list report
- Punch report
- Timeclock report
- Status report
- Click the EDIT button in the settings section.
- Click on the button(s) for the time(s) you intend to schedule FTP delivery for.
- Enter the IP address for your FTP server.
- Enter the username and password you created on your FTP server for uAttend.
- Click the slider button to select whether new reports will overwrite the previous file.
- After you have completed the configuration, click the SAVE button.