Status Dashboard Follow
As the account administrator, it is important to understand the different punch statuses and how they impact the related features and functionality in the uAttend system. This will help you and/or your account supervisors to manage the punching behavior and answer employees’ questions about punching. This article defines the statuses for you.
- An employee's current status determines the punching options presented to them on the web, app, or timeclock.
- An employee's status is not acknowledged while a timeclock is in offline mode.
- An employee's current status determines the punch type of the next punch action recorded on the web, app, or timeclock.
To navigate the Status Dashboard, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click the Status tab.
- Click on a department from the panel on the left side to display employee status information for just that department.
- Click on a status option (listed below) from the panel along the top to display employee status information for just that status type.
- Click one of the column headers to sort the data displayed by that attribute.
- To search for an employee, print, email, or download this information click the corresponding SEARCH, PRINT, EMAIL, or EXPORT icon toward the upper right corner of the report.