As the account administrator, it is important to understand the different punch statuses and how they impact the related features and functionality in the uAttend system. This will help you and/or your account supervisors to manage the punching behavior and answer employees’ questions about punching. This article defines the statuses for you.
- An employee's current status determines the punching options presented to them on the web, app, or timeclock.
- An employee's status is not acknowledged while a timeclock is in offline mode.
- An employee's current status determines the punch type of the next punch action recorded on the web, app, or timeclock.
To navigate the Status Dashboard, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click the Status tab.
- Click on a department from the panel on the left side to display employee status information for just that department.
- Click on a status option (listed below) from the panel along the top to display employee status information for just that status type.
- Click one of the column headers to sort the data displayed by that attribute.
- To search for an employee, print, email, or download this information click the corresponding SEARCH, PRINT, EMAIL, or EXPORT icon toward the upper right corner of the report.