Temperature Report Follow
Designed for use with DR2500 timeclocks, uAttend’s Temperature Report will give you detailed information on temperature scan results generated from your DR2500.
- This feature is only available for DR2500 timeclocks on your account.
- All reports will export in a .CSV format by default.
- Use the print option and select the Print to PDF option (if available on your device) in the print dialogue.
- Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on reports.
To run a temperature report, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click the Temperature Report option from the list.
- By default, all departments will be selected. Click on the All Departments button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended departments and click the APPLY button.
- By default, all employees will be selected. Click on the All Employees button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended employees and click the APPLY button.
- By default, all temperature statuses will be selected. Click on the All Temperature Status button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended temperature status (listed below) and click the APPLY button.
- Not Captured
- Click the drop-down menu for the Date Range option to select from one of the existing options (listed below) below or click on the Date Range option from the list to select a specific start and end date from a calendar.
- Last 7 days
- Last 1 month
- Last 6 months
- Last 1 year
- This month
- This year
- The previous month
- Date range (custom)
- Click the Expand All slider to display/hide all data for the selected department(s)/employee(s).
- Click one of the column headers to sort the data displayed by that attribute.
- To print, email, or download this report click the corresponding PRINT, EMAIL, or DOWNLOAD icon toward the upper right corner of the report.