IP Address Restrictions for web portal punching Follow
If you’d like to give your employees the ability to punch in using a web browser and want some assurance that they are only punching in from an approved network, such as at the office, then setting up IP Address Restrictions is the feature for you. Once configured this will only allow web punches from approved addresses.
- This feature is designed to be used with uAttend's browser-based punching feature.
- Employee permissions must be adjusted to complete this process.
To configure an IP address restriction for the web portal, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click the Punch Management tab.
- Click the Add IP Address button in the IP Addresses section.
- Enter the first 2 segments of the public IP Address for the intended network to be used when punching.
- Enter a Name.
- Click the ADD button.