Time Off Requests Follow
Post-it notes and dry erase boards have many great uses, using them to submit time-off requests isn’t one of them. With this versatile component of your uAttend system, you can provide several options for your employees to submit time-off requests, and for your Supervisor to manage them, including directly from email, or uAttend’s Smartphone app.
- Only the account administrator(s) can access the Settings tab.
- Additional fees apply for the use of uText notifications.
- Refunds are not granted for "unused" features, devices, users, or services. See the End User License Agreement.
- The email addresses/phone numbers used must be unique.
To configure time off requests for your account, follow these steps. :
uAttend_configuring time off requests
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click the Employee Services tab.
- Click the EDIT button in the Time Off section.
- Click the Enable or Disable button to turn this feature on or off.
- Check the box(es) for the intended Role(s) required to approve requests option (listed below).
- Click the Enable or Disable button to turn notifications for this feature on or off.
- Check the box(es) for the intended Notification Delivery Method option (listed below).
- Click the SAVE button.