Biometric Data Disclosure Follow
In accordance with the slate of Biometric Data Compliance laws being enacted throughout the country, uAttend’s Biometric Data Compliance module is designed to give you resources as a part of your Biometric Data Compliance strategy, use of this module does not constitute compliance. We strongly recommend that any policies enacted by you or your organization are drafted, implemented, and managed by your Human Resources, and/or Legal Services team.
- Check your browser zoom settings if the signature line is not displayed on the form. (Hold CTRL and + or - to zoom in and out.)
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit employees. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments, thereby limiting which employee profiles they can access.
- The use of any biometric features will require periodically acknowledging this disclosure (every 30 days and when adding a new user).
To complete the biometric data disclosure for your account, follow these steps. :
uAttend_biometric data disclosure
- Check the first box on the form in the Download, edit and print forms section.
- Enter the initials displayed in the prompt above the Initials field exactly as they appear in the prompt.
- Click on either option in the Obtain employee written consent following required notice section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and check the box in the I have read and accept the terms of this agreement section.
- Enter the name displayed in the prompt above the Name field exactly as it appears in the prompt. You may need to adjust your browser zoom settings if the signature line is not displayed (Ctrl+-).
- Click the ACCEPT button.