It’s your account so you get to name it! Your account name will appear on the reports, schedules, and timecards exported from your account. While you could change this setting any time, it is best to pick the perfect name and stick with it. The company ID is assigned by uAttend and is not editable.
- The account name and company ID are always displayed toward the upper right corner of every page in the uAttend cloud portal (as pictured below).
uAttend_account name and company ID
- The company ID is required when adding new devices to your account (as pictured below). The device will use the company ID to locate and pair with your account.
uAttend_ pairing your timeclock
- The Workwell support team will need your account name and company ID to assist you with any requests. Please have this information handy and include it in your request when contacting support.
To edit your account name, follow these steps. :
uAttend_ editing your account name
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the profile avatar in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click the My Account option from the menu.
- Click the EDIT button for the account name option.
- Enter the account name you would like to use for your account.
- Click the SAVE button.
- Share the updated account name and company ID with your team as needed.