Your custom login site URL is the gateway through which you and all your users can access the cloud portal for your account. Share this link to employees and supervisors that will want access to the uAttend portal.
- Your custom account login site URL consists of trackmytime.com/ plus a suffix of your choosing to follow the /.
- If you edit the site URL for your account, it is important to share the updated URL with your users to avoid errors and confusion resulting from attempting to use the invalid URL.
- If the login page does not display your company name and prompts your users to enter their email address to find the account (as pictured below), they are not using your account site URL and should close the window, contact their administrator (you), and request the account site URL be shared so they can access the web portal.
Not using account site URL login page
To edit your account login site URL, follow these steps. :
Updating the site URL
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the profile avatar in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click the My Account option from the menu.
- Click the EDIT button for the Site URL option.
- Enter the custom suffix you would like to follow "trackmytime.com/" to complete your site URL.
- Click the SAVE button.
- Share the updated URL with your team as needed.