Configuring the workweek in uAttend to align with your organization’s operating schedule establishes the structure for and ensures the accuracy of calculating weekly overtime. Spending time to configure other related department settings will take the worry and complication out of overtime calculations!
- The workweek can begin any calendar day
- The workweek is a federally mandated, fixed period of 168 hours – or seven consecutive 24-hour periods
- The Workweek is used primarily as a basis for the calculation of overtime and compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
To configure the workweek in your account, follow these steps. :
- Click the Settings tab
- Click EDIT on the Workweek Starts On line
- Select a day from the drop-down menu
- Click SAVE