Does your organization operate out of remote job sites that do not have reliable internet or cellular network access, but do have a touch-tone phone on-site? Well, uAttend has a touch-tone phone punching method that you can provide for your employees out in the field to track their time on the job.
- Refunds are not granted for "unused" features, devices, users, or services. See the End User License Agreement.
- You could restrict your users' ability to punch in/out using the touch-tone phone method to specific locations, based on Caller ID. This restriction can be configured at the user level for more granular customization.
To configure touch-tone phone punching for your account, follow these steps. :
uAttend_touch-tone phone punches
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the profile avatar in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click the My Account option from the menu.
- Click the EDIT button for the Optional Phone Punches option.
- From the drop-down menu, select the intended phone number option (listed below) for touch-tone phone punching.
- Local phone number
- Toll-free phone number
- Click the SAVE button.