Adding Benefits (VAC, SIC, OTH) to a Timecard Follow
In addition to benefit time being able to be submitted and approved using uAttend’s notification modules, you can also add benefit hours directly to an employee’s timecard, see below to learn the steps.
- You can configure supervisor profiles on your account to allow them to edit timecards for their responsible departments.
- You can configure employee profiles on your account to allow them to edit their own timecards.
- Use the Batch Report to manage timecards in bulk.
To add a benefit event (vacation, sick, or other), follow these steps. :
uAttend_adding benefits to a timecard
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click the Timecards tab.
- By default, the current pay period will be displayed. Click the Arrows around the date range or click on the date range and select a pay period from the list to display the timecard data from different pay periods.
- Click on the name of an employee from the list or use the click search icon toward the upper right corner to find a specific employee.
- Click the + icon on the line for the intended date to add an event to the timecard.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Punch Type option (listed below) and select the Benefit.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Benefit Type option (listed below) and select the intended benefit type.
- Enter the Benefit Hours to add to the timecard for this event, along with an optional note (Enter 00:00 to track unpaid time off).
- Click one of the SAVE button options (listed below).
- Save and Next
- Save and Close