As the name implies, uAttend’s Lockout feature will essentially lock any punching capability for the time frame that you’ve defined. Learn more in the article below.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit departments. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments.
- Department-level settings and rules are inherited from the employee's home department.
- Lockout settings will not be applied to punches that were manually added to the timecard.
- Failure to punch out before a lockout will result in a missing punch that will have to be manually added to the timecard. Use the Missed Punch widget to quickly identify and correct these incidents.
To configure lockouts for a department, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Departments tab.
- Click on the name of the intended department or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for a department.
- Click the Lockout tab.
- Click the drop-down menu and select the YES option for each day you intend to configure lockouts for.
- Enter the Earliest In Time and Latest Out Time for each day of the schedule for this department.
- Click the SAVE button.