uAttend's Shift Exception Report is a great resource to provide an overview of punches that occurred outside of the shift rules you have defined in the Shifts feature, such as late arrivals, or early-outs. This is a great report to monitor punctuality and tardiness, but it will not flag absences on a day where no punches occurred.
- All reports will export in a .CSV format by default.
- Use the print option and select the Print to PDF option (if available on your device) in the print dialogue.
- Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on reports.
To run a shift exception report, follow these steps. :
uAttend_shift exception report
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click the Shift Exception Report option from the list.
- By default, all departments will be selected. Click on the All Departments button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended departments.
- By default, all shift codes will be selected. Click on the All Codes button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended shift codes.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Date Range option to select from one of the existing options (listed below) below or click on the Date Range option from the list to select a specific start and end dates from a calendar.
- Last 7 days
- Last 1 month
- Last 6 months
- Last 1 year
- This month
- This year
- The previous month
- Date range (custom)
- To print, email, or export this report click the corresponding PRINT, EMAIL, or EXPORT button toward the upper right corner of the report.