Internet connectivity issues can disrupt your entire business, with store and forward enabled, your timeclock will safely record punches in an offline state and report them all to your account once connectivity is stabilized. These settings are found under Settings > Punch Management.
- Only the account administrator(s) can access the Settings tab.
- Refunds are not granted for "unused" features, devices, users, or services. See the End User License Agreement.
To configure offline mode for BN and/or CB series timeclocks on your account, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click the Punch Management tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Offline Mode option.
- Click the slider button to enable offline mode.
- Click the slider button to enable offline mode for All Future Timeclocks (if applicable).
- Check/uncheck the boxes to enable/disable offline mode for individual timeclocks.
- Click the SAVE button.