As the administrator, it is up to you whether expenses should be enabled for your account. You also have the sole capacity to create the expense codes you wish your employees to be able to submit on your account.
- Only the account administrator(s) can access the Settings tab.
- You must also configure permissions at the user level for employees to use this feature.
To configure expenses for your account, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click the Employee Services tab.
- Click the Enable/Disable button in the Expenses section to turn this feature on/off for your account.
- Click the Add/Edit Codes button in the Expenses section.
- Click the VIEW/EDIT button on the line for an existing code to edit it.
- Click the ARCHIVE button on the line for an existing job to archive it. Click the ARCHIVED Expense button to display archived expenses on your account (with a button to UNARCHIVE the expense).
- Click the ADD EXPENSE button.
- Enter the intended Expense Code.
- Enter the intended Expense Name.
- Click the box(es) to select/deselect the intended department(s) and/or employee(s) for this expense.
- Click one of the SAVE button options (listed below).
- Save and Next
- Save and Close