All uAttend timeclocks require a subscription to a cloud portal account. The (DR2500, DR2000) timeclock is associated with an account using the account’s company ID. The company ID is displayed in the cloud portal, with the company name, in the upper right corner, to the left of your profile icon.
Click this link to shop for RFID badges and key fobs.
Download product manuals
Also, see the documents attached to this article below for the User Manual, Quick Start Guide, How To Guide, Mounting Template, product info One Sheet, and the Temperature Reader Instructions (should be printed and displayed with the timeclock).
- DR2500/DR1500 (Costco version)
- PIN authentication
- Face Recognition authentication
- RFID badge/key fob authentication (26-bit Wiegand @ 125KHz)
- Break and Lunch punching
- Department Transfers
- Job Tracking
- Temperature Sensor (DR2500 only)
- Voice Commands
- Off-line punching
- Dimensions - W 7-1/2”, H 5”, D 1-1/4” (DR2000) / W 7-1/2”, H 7-3/16”, D 1-1/4” (DR2500)
- Weight - 11.3oz (DR2000) / 12.5oz (DR2500)
- Power - DC 5V-2A, cord length – 5' 8”
- Operating - Temperature 0-45C
- Operating - Humidity 20-80%
- Screen - 5”
- Speaker -1W internal
- PIN - on-screen keypad
- RFID -26-bit Wiegand @ 125KHz
- Biometric - facial recognition
- Max Face Templates - 1000 employees
- Ports - 80, 443, 59777, 59778
- WIFI - 2.4g b/g/n
- LAN - ethernet
- Web Servers (for whitelisting) -
Workwell RFID cards and key fobs use 26-bit Wiegand format at 125KHz. Workwell devices do not support any 3rd party accessories and Workwell accessories are not supported for use with any 3rd party devices. The Workwell support team can only assist with the use of our accessories with our devices. Workwell accessories and devices are not supported to function with any door access systems, ID printers, vending machines, etc.
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- The time clock is an electrical device. To reduce the risk of fatal electrical shock and fire, basic safety precautions should be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before operating.
- This time clock must be properly installed and located in accordance with these instructions before used.
- Do not use outdoors.
- Do not expose to water or any liquid.
- Do not place objects into the time clock.
- For best operation, plug the time clock into its own electrical outlet.
- Do not operate the time clock with a damaged cord or plug.
- If an extension cord is used, the marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the time clock.
- Plug the time clock into a surge protector or uninterruptible power supply (UPS). If a surge protector is not used and there is a power surge, your warranty may be voided.