This feature in your uAttend account is designed to work in conjunction with the Night Shift feature, adjusting this setting will delay the system calendar to the next day at the user-defined time.
- Supervisors can be configured with permissions to view and/or edit departments. Their responsibility can also be limited to certain departments.
- Department-level settings and rules are inherited from the employee's home department.
- Day change settings will not be applied to punches that were manually added to the timecard.
To configure the day change time setting for a department, follow these steps. :
uAttend_day change time
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Departments tab.
- Click on the name of the intended department or click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the window to search for a department.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Day Changes At option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select a day change time option from the list.
- Click the SAVE button.