The Job Tracking Report is designed to provide you with detailed information generated from the jobs and job codes you’ve entered into your uAttend account combined with Job Tracking punches your employees have performed.
- All reports will export in a .CSV format by default.
- Use the print option and select the Print to PDF option (if available on your device) in the print dialogue.
- Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on reports.
To run a job tracking report, follow these steps. :
uAttend_job tracking report
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click the Job Tracking Report option from the list.
- By default, all departments will be selected. Click on the All Departments button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended departments.
- By default all job codes will be selected. Click on the All Codes button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended job codes.
- By default, the report will list data by job code. Click the LIST BY EMPLOYEE button to modify the report to this alternate display option.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Date Range option to select from one of the existing options (listed below) below or click on the Date Range option from the list to select a specific start and end dates from a calendar.
- Last 7 days
- Last 1 month
- Last 6 months
- Last 1 year
- This month
- This year
- The previous month
- Date range (custom)
- Click the drop-down menu for the Employee Type option to select the status (listed below) of employees to be displayed on the report and then click the Search All button to display the results.
- By default, the report will display the total hours. If you have already entered hourly rates for your employees, you can click the GROSS PAY button to modify the report to this alternate display option.
- To print, email, or export this report click the corresponding PRINT, EMAIL, or EXPORT button toward the upper right corner of the report.