Click the Recalculate option found on the bottom right of a timecard if you have made changes to your account settings recently and they have not been reflected in your timecard data. After making some changes to settings, the timecard may appear to be blank (or previously visible punches may disappear) until you perform the recalculate function described in this article.
- You can configure supervisor profiles on your account to allow them to edit timecards for their responsible departments.
- You can configure employee profiles on your account to allow them to edit their own timecards.
- Use the Batch Report to manage timecards in bulk.
To recalculate a timecard, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click the Timecards tab.
- By default, the current pay period will be displayed. Click the Arrows around the date range or click on the date range and select a pay period from the list to display the timecard data from different pay periods.
- Click on the name of an employee from the list or use the click search icon toward the upper right corner to find a specific employee.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click RECALCULATE toward the lower right corner of the timecard.