Tax Exemption Follow
If your organization is tax-exempt, you can submit your documentation to apply tax-exempt status to your uAttend account.
You will need a copy of your affirmation letter or certificate to submit.
- You will need your account name and company ID to include in your request.
- Any taxes collected after the date on your certificate will be credited back to your account.
To register your organization as tax-exempt, follow these steps.
Example email for tax-exempt status
- Scan or produce an image file of your affirmation letter or certificate for tax-exempt status using a PDF, PNG, or JPG format. Name the file: uAttend_taxexempt_<insert your company ID>.
- Attach the file in an email addressed to: email@example.com.
- If you already have an open support ticket for this issue, you can attach the file and reply with the following in the ticket comments instead of composing a new email.
- Enter the following in the subject field: uAttend- Account Tax-Exempt Status Registration
- Include the following information in the body of the email:
- Account name:
- Company ID:
- Confirm the required document is attached.
- You should receive a response within 3 business days.