Once you’ve published your schedules, you can use uAttend’s Scheduling Report to view hours worked in a particular shift across the date range you’ve defined, this report can be filtered by position, or by employee.
- All reports will export in a .CSV format by default.
- Use the print option and select the Print to PDF option (if available on your device) in the print dialogue.
- Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on reports.
To run a scheduling report, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click the Scheduling Report option from the list.
- By default, all positions will be selected. Click on the All Positions button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended positions.
- By default, all employees will be selected. Click on the All Employees button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended employees.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Date Range option to select from one of the existing options (listed below) below or click on the Date Range option from the list to select a specific start and end date from a calendar.
- Last 7 days
- Last 1 month
- Last 6 months
- Last 1 year
- This month
- This year
- The previous month
- Date range (custom)
- Click the drop-down menu for the Employee Type option to select the status (listed below) of employees to be displayed on the report and then click the Search All button to display the results.
- Click the [+] button next to an employee to expand a view of their schedule for the selected date range.
- To print, email, or export this report, click the corresponding PRINT, EMAIL, or EXPORT button toward the upper right corner of the report.