Average Hours Report Follow
Use the Average Hours Report to view a summary of the average weekly hours and total hours worked for the selected date range. Administrators can view a detailed breakdown of the total weekly hours worked for all employees and Supervisors can view a detailed breakdown of the total weekly hours for the departments and employees they supervise.
- All reports will export in a .CSV format by default.
- Use the print option and select the Print to PDF option (if available on your device) in the print dialogue.
- Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on reports.
To run an average hours report, follow these steps. :
uAttend_average hours report
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click the Average Hours Report option from the list.
- By default, all departments will be selected. Click on the All Departments button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended departments.
- By default, all employees will be selected. Click on the All Employees button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended employees.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Date Range option to select from one of the existing options (listed below) below or click on the Date Range option from the list to select a specific start and end date from a calendar.
- Last 7 days
- Last 1 month
- Last 6 months
- Last 1 year
- This month
- This year
- The previous month
- Date range (custom)
- Click the drop-down menu for the Employee Type option to select the status (listed below) of employees to be displayed on the report and then click the Search All button to display the results.
- Click the [+] button next to an employee to expand a view of their average hours for the selected date range.
- To print, email, or export this report, click the corresponding PRINT, EMAIL, or EXPORT button toward the upper right corner of the report.