The Timecard Report will display your uAttend timecard hours by department or employee. The Timecard Report allows for a customizable date range. By default, this report will display the first day of the month to the current day. For example, the default range on the first day of October will be 10/1-10/1, the default range on October 2nd will be 10/1-10/2, and so on.
- This report can only display gross pay data for employees you have entered an hourly rate for.
- To use the Timecard Report, it is necessary to recalculate the timecards to ensure the report shows the correct totals even if no changes have been made to the timecards. Otherwise, the Timecard Report risks showing inaccurate totals.
- All reports will export in a .CSV format by default. The export format for this report can be selected from one of the custom export options.
- Use the print option and select the Print to PDF option (if available on your device) in the print dialogue.
- Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on reports.
To run a timecard report, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click the Timecard Report option from the list.
- By default, all departments will be selected. Check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended departments.
- By default, the report will list hours by department. Click the LIST HOURS BY EMPLOYEE button to modify the report to this alternate display option.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Date Range option to select from one of the existing options (listed below) below or click on the Date Range option from the list to select a specific start and end date from a calendar.
- Last 7 days
- Last 1 month
- Last 6 months
- Last 1 year
- This month
- This year
- The previous month
- Date range (custom)
- Click the drop-down menu for the Employee Type option to select the status (listed below) of employees to be displayed on the report and then click the Search All button to display the results.
- By default, the report will display the total hours. If you have already entered hourly rates for your employees, you can click the GROSS PAY button to modify the report to this alternate display option.
- To print, email, or export this report click the corresponding PRINT, EMAIL, or EXPORT button toward the upper right corner of the report.