In uAttend, your Batch Report gives you the ability to see the details of timecard data, whereas timecard reports give an overview. This report also supports in-line editing to make those last-minute edits even easier.
- The date ranges for this report mirror your established pay period.
- The batch report will not display employees with no data on their timecard for the selected pay period.
- Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on reports.
To run a batch report, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click the Batch Report option from the list.
- By default, all departments/employees will be selected. Check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended departments/employees.
- Click the Arrows around the date range to view the report data from different pay periods.
- Click the drop-down menu for the Employee Type option to select the status (listed below) of employees to be displayed on the report and then click the Search All button to display the results.
- Click the [+] button next to an employee to expand a view of their timecard for the selected pay period.
- Click the EDIT button to edit an existing event on the timecard.
- Click the [X] button to delete an event from the timecard.
- Click the [+] button to add an event to the timecard.
- Repeat steps 7-10 for all employees on the report.
- To print (PDF or CSV) or email this report click the corresponding Print PDF Batch, Print CSV Batch, or enter the email address(es) and click the Email Batch button toward the lower left corner of the report.