IMPORTANT NOTE: QuickBooks has removed their "Timer Activities" import feature effectively disabling integration and imports for QuickBooks Desktop 2022 and later. If you are unable to integrate or import into QuickBooks, check your QuickBooks version for compatibility. If you are no longer able to follow the processes outlined below, we recommend reaching out to QuickBooks for support.
There are a variety of popular payroll providers on an extensive list of custom export options in uAttend. These options are preformatted to import specifically to these providers. If you are using one of the providers available, try out the export option to see if it meets the needs of your instance.
- Changing this setting from the default option of CSV will incur a flat fee of $8.00 per month added to your monthly bill, you can export the file an unlimited amount of times per month.
- Formatted export files are provided "as-is", we strongly recommend testing the file for compatibility and accuracy prior to use.
- There are no programmatic changes, updates, or corrections available to any export file at this time.
- ADP, Paychex, and more
- After updating your export preference, run a Pay Period Report to confirm the chosen option meets your teams needs.
To configure the export preference for your account, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator profile.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click the Export tab.
- Click the EDIT button on the line for the Export Preference option.
- Click the drop-down menu and select an option from the list.
- Click the SAVE button.