Time Off Report Follow
The Time Off Report in uAttend will give Administrators and Supervisors the ability to track time off employees have used. Administrators will view all employees and Supervisors will view the employees in their responsible departments for the date range they have defined.
- All reports will export in a .CSV format by default.
- Use the print option and select the Print to PDF option (if available on your device) in the print dialogue.
- Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on reports.
To run a time off report, follow these steps. :
uAttend_time off report
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click the Time Off Report option from the list.
- By default all departments will be selected. Click on the All Departments button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended departments.
- By default, all employees will be selected. Click on the All Employees button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended employees.
- By default, all time off types will be selected. Click on the All Time Off Type button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended time off types (listed below).
- By default, all approval types will be selected. Click on the All Approval button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended approval types (listed below).
- Manual Punch
- Click the drop-down menu for the Date Range option to select from one of the existing options (listed below) below or click on the Date Range option from the list to select a specific start and end dates from a calendar.
- Last 7 days
- Last 1 month
- Last 6 months
- Last 1 year
- This month
- This year
- The previous month
- Date range (custom)
- Click the drop-down menu for the Employee Type option to select the status (listed below) of employees to be displayed on the report and then click the Search All button to display the results.
- Click the [+] button next to an employee to expand a view of their time off for the selected date range.
- To print, email, or export this report click the corresponding PRINT, EMAIL, or EXPORT button toward the upper right corner of the report.