Employee Report Follow
Use the Employee Report in uAttend to quickly view and filter on attributes you’ve entered into your uAttend account, such as fingerprint ID and payroll ID numbers.
- All reports will export in a .CSV format by default.
- Use the print option and select the Print to PDF option (if available on your device) in the print dialogue.
- Supervisors will only see data from their responsible departments on reports.
To run an employee report, follow these steps. :
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click the Employee Report option from the list.
- By default, all departments will be selected. Click on the All Departments button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended departments.
- By default, all attributes will be selected. Click on the All Attributes button and check/uncheck the boxes to select/deselect the intended attributes (listed below).
- Payroll Number
- Base Rate
- Badge Number
- Fingerprint ID's
- Facial ID's
- Exemption Status
- Click the drop-down menu for the Employee Type option to select the status (listed below) of employees to be displayed on the report and then click the Search All button to display the results.
- Click one of the column headers to sort the data displayed by that attribute.
- To print, email, or export this report click the corresponding PRINT, EMAIL, or EXPORT button toward the upper right corner of the report.