Another handy feature available in uAttend’s timecard view is the ability for you and also your employees to add a note to a punch. This feature is great to add reminder for yourself or for your staff to let you know that they punched out late to finish up that important project.
- You can configure supervisor profiles on your account to allow them to edit timecards for their responsible departments.
- You can configure employee profiles on your account to allow them to edit their own timecards.
- Use the Batch Report to manage timecards in bulk.
To add notes to an event on a timecard, follow these steps. :
uAttend_ adding notes to a timecard
- Log in to the uAttend cloud portal with an administrator or supervisor (with permissions) profile.
- Click the Timecards tab.
- By default, the current pay period will be displayed. Click the Arrows around the date range or click on the date range and select a pay period from the list to display the timecard data from different pay periods.
- Click on the name of an employee from the list or use the click search icon toward the upper right corner to find a specific employee.
- Click the EDIT icon on the line for the intended event to add a note to from the timecard.
- Enter the intended comments into the Notes area.
- Click the SAVE and CLOSE button.
- Click the slider button on/off for the Show Notes options to show/hide notes.